Water inside "Hot Tub" always seek to 37.7C w/o power and liquid input. We can cool or heat something for free
Steps to Reproduce
Savefile with example attached to bugnote.
1. Build "Hot Tub" in room with vacuum from insulated tile .
2. Connect "Hot Tub" to power.
3. Pour water 1C on the floor
4. Fill "Hot Tub" with water 1C
5. Remove all connected pipes.
6. Remove all connected wires.
Some time later water (in tube, on the floor) become 37.7C. Now we can cool or heat something for free.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now