Spaced Out DLC: Rover bug

zinujeka
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I explored the asteroid with a Rover bot, it completely drained the batteries and stopped.
But when my duplicates visited this asteroid on a rocket,  the Rover started working again and continued working with an empty battery.

Unfortunately, this only lasted until the game save was reloaded :).

Leafato.png

Steps to Reproduce

The problem is solved by restarting the game: the Rover is inactive again, as it should be.

Система Халупа.png

Система Халупа.sav

User Feedback

I saw the same issue and wondered if the rovers were supposed to be solar charged, as a shine bug happened to be floating over the rover from time to time.

Share this comment

I visited this asteroid for the second time on a rocket with a second planetary Rover.
My first Rover was standing with empty batteries.
When the planetwalker module landed and the second Rover started working, the first Rover remained turned off.
But when the rocket landed, the second Rover carried the first Rover to the planetary Rover module (auto-delivery was enabled).
Then the first Rover was working again, although its batteries were empty.

Share this comment

My rover had a dead battery and generally stood there doing nothing. But unexpectedly after assignments of work in the space zone, it began to help work at the base in digging and construction, despite the zero battery charge.
I have Linux Version of the game

Player.log

Edited by Telvar

Share this comment

Same thing happened to me, but my dupes never visited again after deploying this rover, it just never shut down!

My best guess is it will shut down once it's current task changes, Since its only job is to fill containers with refined metal to be sent to my base, which is a never ending job since I have some tamed volcanoes putting out metal all the time, so he probably never gets the chance to "Realize" it's run out.

Screenshot_20230819_182045.png

Edited by aliqandil

Share this comment