Plug Sluglet animation frozen.

nymvaline
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Lower plug sluglet is not moving. Upper plug sluglet has 'breathing' animation, even though it is similarly unable to move more than one space.

Digging out the tile to its right allows it to move left and right and it resumes its animation.

.sav file attached has the issue.

Plug sluglet does/does not grow into a slug at the normal time.

Sometimes it appears to go through a single animation cycle before freezing. But I haven't caught that on video or figured out why it happens.

The Happy Moonbase Debug Save.sav

Steps to Reproduce

From the following (cycle 27) save file, move view over to Smelloni and allow the egg to hatch. Plug slug is frozen without animation.

Occurs even if I move the egg into the storage bin and then drop it out. (Although that was on a storage bin that wouldn't allow the sluglet to move.)

Does not occur if I move it into a storage bin with space to move to the right (have to construct a new one, went back to cycle 26 for that). So maybe it's related to not being able to move to the right? Still confused why the other one wasn't frozen though.

Unfortunately my auto saves don't go far enough back for me to watch the egg being laid. Maybe because it was laid on top of a plant?

The Happy Moonbase Cycle 27.sav The Happy Moonbase Cycle 26.sav

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.