Metal volcano turning liquid into ice (again)

Jurij I. Gorkij
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

While taming Aluminium volcano, it turns liquids (salt water and water) into ice while simultaneously spawns hot aluminium.

I know this issue was solved some time ago, however I have this problem again in my current game. Strangely, I've tamed one gold and one aluminium volcano already without problem. Since it looks same as problem before, I am attaching link to bug report.

I've made save file just before another eruption which again turns more salt water/water into brine ice/ice. Volcano is located on planetoid Twigani, to the right of map.

Volcano Ice 2.png

Volcano Ice 2.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Since it'S similar, I am copying steps from mentioned bug report while using my numbers:
1. Dig out aluminum volcano.
2. Have a researcher analyze volcano
3. Build insulated igneous tiles around it and diamond tempshift tile right behind square of eruption. Clear rubble.
4. Vacuum the room and fill with water 100kgs per tile x 32tiles = 3200kgs of water total.
5. Wait for erruption.

I've disabled my mods for better results.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.