Dupe Stuck in Wailing State - Unable to Move

Redmane
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hi there,

I have a dupe that is stuck on a ladder in the Wailing status on a planet by themselves. I am unable to move the dupe manually, and tried to switch their top priorities to no avail.

I'm not positive how the dupe got into this state or steps to reproduce, but I have included the save file.

The Idyllic Cantaloupe Cycle 1147.sav

Steps to Reproduce
  1. Star to colonize third planet by printing a new dupe and sending them over to Oozazon via a trailblazer module
  2. First dupe that I sent died (RIP Hassan)
  3. Print a second dupe and try again (Pioneer Pei)
  4. Second dupe (Pioneer Pei) has the Wailing negative trait lands on the planet and begins their tasks, Pioneer Pei is alone on this planet
  5. The dupe starts Wailing for a few cycles while at 100% (it is not currently an ideal place to live)
  6. Pioneer Pei has a few more freakouts (totaling maybe 5-6 Wailing cycles)
  7. After the 6th or 7th mental break, they are in the middle of a ladder and they begin to Wail yet again
  8. This time they get stuck, in the middle of the ladder - no animations for the wailing - just slowly starving to death and going to the bathroom over my germ free polluted water
  9. I tried to manually move the dupe with the "move to" feature - no luck, I also tried de-prioritizing their current task and focusing on something else, no luck
  10. Closed and re-opened the game - same issue - dupe is stuck unable to move in the middle of the ladder while the wailing status is still present after 2-3 cycles
  11. Dupe dies due to hunger

User Feedback

Dress them in beautiful clothes, cook better meals to make them happy. Beautify rooms and places they travel a lot.
- Don't get dupe's feet wet.
- Give mission skills based on morale level.
- The air pressure should not exceed 2k, the eardrums will not be damage.
- Oxygen ratio should not be less. The weather is not too hot or too cold.
- His eyes should not suffer from gases such as Hydrogen and Chlorin.
- Do not expose to excessive radiation and sunlight.
- Let them play games in their spare time.

Share this comment