DLC Bugs Encountered

enterprise12nx
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Here are some bugs i have encountered while playing the alpha, i live streamed this so you can look back at my streams!

Duplicants get stuck(so far twice on the smaller asteroids) when deconstructing something below them, they get stuck floating and cannot move, reloading the game fixes this.

Tamed Pokeshells seem to be randomly taking damage, not sure why, maybe its the food?

Dupes always have a "Lit Workspace" buff even when there is no light

Dupe had the debuff "Soiled suit" even though they had no suit on, the debuff had no expiration timer, forcing them to equip a suit fixed it

Steps to Reproduce

Normal playing

User Feedback

Tamed Pokeshells seem to be randomly taking damage, not sure why, maybe its the food?

I believe they are killing each other protecting the remaining eggs, I do believe its a bug for them to just attack everything, not sure why it would have changed otherwise.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, goetzjam said:

I believe they are killing each other protecting the remaining eggs, I do believe its a bug for them to just attack everything, not sure why it would have changed otherwise.

Maybe, I have been picking up the eggs

Share this comment

6 hours ago, enterprise12nx said:

Maybe, I have been picking up the eggs

I wasnt picking them up and theres only 1 ever in there, they killing each other.

Share this comment