Critter Whisperer Find and tame one of every critter species in the world. Default morphs only. not working

redfubar
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

not sure why it not working done it twice,  pic attached and i get a fix please ?

am not going thow the whole game again, this is like the 3rd time please fix

Screenshot 2023-05-05 130917.png

Screenshot 2023-05-05 131005.png

Steps to Reproduce

details attached

DxDiag.txt master Cycle 6826.sav

User Feedback

you used sandbox/debug mode in that world, hence why there is a red "X" in the achievments header - this indicates that steam achievments are blocked from this savegame, not a bug.

Edited by SGT_Imalas
  • Like 3

Share this comment

You cannot gain archivement because you are using Debug mode. it happened to me too. and I played another game that I really enjoyed playing again.

Share this comment

OK sorry just had to Google what sandbox mode is, so at some point I've hit in the backspace button then, so i play this in windows mode when am watch a film or reading or just surfing about must have F up here, can i roll it back or us an earlier save before i turned it on??

as all the rest worked fine

also am playing the old version as some of my workshop stuff does not work on the updated version yet.  Would that though me into sand box? odd questions i know, so when i start, i have to pick un updated??

just a qestion

Edited by redfubar

Share this comment

HA! I loaded my save game from Nov 2022 and that one good, so achievements are back on the menu boys :)

Share this comment