cant transfer gas between 2 rocket platform via Gas Rocket Port plus a ton of exploit

rahzel88
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Please test all cobination of gas/liquid/solid rocket port and spacefarer module, and fix the bugs, because transfering things between spaceships is a crucial if you want to build your base inside spacefarer modules (thanks for the removable window bug). Detect ships in any condition also without engine.

Btw there are still a ton of bug and exploits.

- exploit: destroying the spacefarer module gives free steel and diamond. So Metal refinary became totally unnecessary.

- exploit: you can build in window in spacefarer modul and destroy it to extend modul. (please dont fix it, it makes the game 100% more fun like using minibase mod)

- bug: sometimes dupes stays in air during digging out the tile under themselves (reloading game helps).

- bug: inside spacefarer modul if we destroying dry wall then sometimes air wont be vacumed out without reloading save.

- bug: putting 1 kg of gas in gas cargo tank gives fewer than 1 kg in gas output fitting inside of spacesip. the rest disappears somewhere

- exploit: battery modul for ships wont overheet, and it can be used insted normal batteries, and cooling wont be necessary. It cant be fixed because spaceship modules are overheat resistant, just mentioned, its makes life easier at least.

Steps to Reproduce

I have 2 rocket platform connected with a gas rocket port.

I building 2 spacefarer modul with gas cargo tank. (Sometimes I also had to build an engine for the rocket or land it again and remove engine to detect spaceship or reload game, it's annoying)

gas rocket port in and outputs are connected because I had to connect something to it  work, but it wont be used anyway.

now inside one spacefarer modul 1 build a gas intage fitting and punping gas in gas cargo, on the spacefarer modul 2 I built a gas out fitting(with electricity connected and filter same as the gas pumpet form modul 1). 

transfer dosn't work between spaceships. Gas rocket port wont load gas from spacefarer modul 1. 

it could only work if you using the ports only for loading from cargo tank from one spaceship or loading to cargo tank.

ps(I tested it with 6 gas port connected and full capacity load unload (plan to load 24 jet suit with 6 oxygen pipe), but described with 1 gas port so its easier to explain)

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.