Yellow alerts sometimes no longer take priority

QAJack
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

I didn't see this issue on the pinned Known Issues List, but feel free to consolidate this post if necessary. Side note, this play session is the same as the one in my other posted bugs around this time.

I didn't have this issue before the October 5th update, but since then my yellow alerts are sometimes ignored by duplicants. In the instance I saw explicitly, I needed my duplicants to sweep up a bunch of meals on the ground that had recently been delivered to an empty spice grinder (which was now deconstructed), so I set a yellow alert sweep so they'd put the food in the nearby refrigerator. However, for a couple of minutes, they just kept doing other things, with no pressing duplicant priorities taking precedence. There were no other yellow alerts, and they all had clear access to the task, as they had just deconstructed a spice grinder in the same location in an enclosed room with an unlocked door. Once I saw that they were ignoring the yellow alert, I set the sweep to priority 9 and they cleaned it up immediately. I don't know what caused this, and some other yellow alerts I used worked fine. But it certainly didn't work like this before.

Solution: Make yellow alerts the highest priority again.

Mac specs:
MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021), Apple M1 Pro chip, 16 GB memory, macOS Monterey version 12.0.1 (21A559)

Player log attached, but since I did a save/load I also included my Player-prev log.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Set a yellow alert on an accessible sweep task (possibly other tasks)
2. Observe duplicants sometimes ignore the yellow alert

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.