When two overlapping plants both have Uproot orders, the Cancel Tool only cancels Uproot for one of them.

windfallapples
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Sometimes, worlds generate with multiple overlapping plants, almost always Pincha Pepperplants (hanging downwards) with Balm Lillies (growing upwards). When they do, a dig command can be used on overlapping exposes leaves to issue an Uproot order to both plants.

If you use the Cancel command on the map (rather than clicking the "Cancel Uproot" button on either), only one plant's Uproot order will be cleared though. The other plant will retain its Uproot order until either the plant is uprooted or the order is cancelled using the "Cancel Uproot" button on the plant's details pane.

Steps to Reproduce

- Locate two plants with overlapping growth areas, such as a Pepper Pepperplant and a Balm Lily (other combinations are possible, I suppose, such as a Dasha Saltvine and Nosh Sprout, but I have never seen any.)

- Issue Uproot commands to both overlapping plants. I used the dig command but it would make sense if any method worked, as long as both plants had active Uproot orders.

- Using the Command Cancel tool, click and drag over the two plants to cancel the Uproot orders. Only one Uproot order will be cancelled.

- "Oh huh. That's odd..." 

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.