When a slickster is auto-wrangled at a critter droppoff that is located on stepped natural tiles, covered in oil, the trussed critter will be forced into the tile, getting entombed.
This was encountered while setting up a dirty brick slickster ranch while trying to relocate slicksters from one ranch to another.
Steps to Reproduce
- Place a critter drop-off on a stepped abyssalite staircase covered in oil with slicksters nearby
- Set the critter droppoff to autowrangle surplus with a limit of less than the currently held ranch
- Rancher will wrangle a slickster
- The newly trussed slickster will appear in the tile of the dropoff station for a brief moment before phasing into the tile to the right.
- Trussed slickster is now entombed in a natural tile.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now