Tile suffocating Dupe saved himself?

Radioactive_Ratt
  • Pending

I was building a vertical wall and one of my Dupes got completely stuck in it. I wasn't sure which blocks and the two I demolished only revealed his legs so he was still stuck. I tried to have the block his head was in destroyed at priority 9 and put everything else at priority 7 so they would free him first but I guess it turned to lunch time and everyone stopped working. I hit the red alert button to try and get them to help him NOW but then his name disappeared from the wall. Next thing I know, I see Neil walking up the ladder to the bathrooms, no longer stuck in the block that was not destroyed like I prioritized. I have no idea what happened, if the red alert made him warp out of the wall or his major need to use the restroom did it but, I thought I'd mention it in the bug forum. 

hopefully not dead.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Sorry, I have no idea .-.

User Feedback

I just had something similar to this happen, but was watching for the entire thing.

Gossman had been built into a tile. When I got the alert they were suffocating I had the block deconstructed. Gossman died, and within a second the block was destroyed. Right as the block was destroyed, Gossman stands up and walks away fine. Gossman is no longer in any lists, and all of my dupes are Mourning. When reloading the save file, Gossman immediately died in place (didn't go back or anything, just fell down the ladder they were climbing on when I saved), with the cause listed as suffocation.

risen.sav

Share this comment