Thermoregulator heating gas instead of cooling

Epica
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Save attached. I found my base heating up much faster than expected and upon inspection of my cooling unit (which is a polluted water preheater for my purification plant) i found that the first of the 8 thermoregulators is actually heating the gas to 52.7 C (exact same temperature constantly) regardless of the input gas temperature. (i made a feedback valve which if opened shows the static aspect of the 52.7 C value). The screenshot shows gas input temperature (more often around 32 C) and the pipe gas content temperature after the thermo regulator.

The cooling unit can be found on the right side of the base. 8 chained thermoregulators. Filtered gas from electrolyzers as input. Cooled gas output goes back into electrolyzer room for distribution. 

thermoregulator heating gas.sav

20171011221635_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I am not sure how this can be reproduced, you can use my savefile. :)

User Feedback

Happened again today, this time the last two TRs. I think it might be caused by the pipes breaking when oxygen liquefies in the thermoregulator. As i remember oxygen had liquefied at some point in time at those two regulators (also the first one). Due to the feedback valve i used earlier.

Share this comment

I have a same problem. Sometimes it works well, but sometimes it doesn't work. When I destroy and rebuild thermo regulator, it works then. but some days later, when I load the game, it doesn't work.

1058.sav

Share this comment