(Thermal Update) No Seed From Plants

Blyndem
  • Closed

Mealwood plants no longer produce a seed at the end of their life cycle. Not sure if this is true for other plants, yet. So now you get the 5 harvests from a mealwood plant then you can't replant it.

Steps to Reproduce
Plant a Mealwood plant. Harvest it through its 5 cycles. No seed produced.

This issue has been closed either because it is not a bug or does not belong in the bug tracker.

• Like 2
  Report Bug

User Feedback

I am having the same issue. I have tried saving and exiting, re-entering game, as well as creating a new world. I still get a single seed if I dig up the plant, but nothing on the last harvest either by manual harvest, or waiting til the plant harvests itself.

Share this comment

Even if this is an intended issue; commenting on WHY it was closed is as equally helpful as reporting the bug in the first place. I reviewed and re-reviewed the release notes and all available information on the patch before submitting a bug, and then it was already submitted by Blyndem so I commented on his report. I come back to check on it and it is closed without comment.

Share this comment

I guess they just want mealwood to be unrenewable. Briar plants seem quite easier to farm now in my experience. I have 80 briar plants with no problems managing them.

Share this comment