The game freezes every cycle for 10 seconds

Antny318
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I used Google translator, so the text may have errors.
The game freezes every cycle (not during saving) for 10 seconds, I decided to start another game (Супернова-Supernova), but this freeze remained on another asteroid, I tried to launch the “Элитная Стартовая площадка-Elite Launch Pad” asteroid on another computer and this freeze did not go away . I ran the old save of another asteroid, from version v512719.5, and did not find any such freezes. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? I have a russian localization of the game, so the save names are in russian.

EDIT 2 hours after sending
I may have understood the reason, this is most likely due to saving a photo of the colony(8192 х 12288) for a slideshow in the description of the colony because the log says “[11:20:59.652] [1] [INFO] Saving screenshot to D:\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\RetiredColonies\Элитная Стартовая площадка\00000\Нэлито”, but before (1.5 years ago) there didn’t seem to be such a freeze when saving photos of a large save.

save.rar

DxDiag.txt

Player.log

Steps to Reproduce

These freezes occur on their own, usually closer to a break in the standard schedule.

User Feedback

Попробуй во время игры зайти в настройки раздел игра и перетянуть ползунок разрешение таймплапса влево. По идее это отключит скриншоты во время игры

Снимок экрана (779).png

Edited by Sitro_313

Share this comment