temperature transferred through neutrinium side wall

jeffblo27
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I notice that Orbano and Griwiol are side by side in really because to the right of Growiol I see notification (in the black zone) of Orbano and to the left of Orbano I see the notification of Growiol.

My pool of very hot crude oil suddenly became very cold. Steam changes to ice and fall in crude oil. I think it's because of the cold of Growiol that somehow affect Orbano.

Take a look at my spaceship. I don't think we should be able to make that. I can move infinite item by filling the bin with one thing and after change the selection to create a lot of items on the floor.

The rocket wall is made from steel and the window from the diamond. Why can we build them without those materials?

I put a lot of ice directly were the liquid gold fall in Growiol.It takes for ever to liquefy. I even put them below the rocket on a take-off and almost nothing. Maybe the isolation factor of the ice in a pile is too high.

Thanks for the best game ever. I hope it will help you!

bug.png

Swanky Trainwreck.png

bug.sav Swanky Trainwreck.sav output_log.txt Player.log Player-prev.log motd_image_data motd_image_version

hata.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

It's always like this. Nothing special to do just have to look at the right place.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.