Sweepy does not want to sweep eggshells that are left in place after an unincubated critter hatch.
- This is the base game, on the main branch. I don't own the DLC.
- This is an old save (started late 2019) that was upgraded.
- First experienced this bug some time ago (June?).
- I had some mods enabled, but the bug still occurs with them disabled.
- With the setup I have, there in always an incubating egg on top of the egg shells. I don't know if that's relevant.
Steps to Reproduce
I've attached my save, zoomed in to a location where the bug is happening. You can see sweepy going back and forth over the egg shells.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now