Sweeping errands not being assigned

ravnwing
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Sweep errands are not being assigned. It doesn't matter what priority I set them too, whether they are 1 or yellow alert, no errands are being generated (when I click on the debris to be swept there are no errands assigned). I've tried everything I can think of, cancelling and then reassigning, disabling mods, loading saves that never used mods (without mods loaded), resetting priorities, setting tidy and storing to be the only high priority, but nothing causes the errands to generate. The only thing that works at all is starting a brand new file which doesn't precisely help. Please help, the game is pretty unplayable right now if I want to dig anything that off-gasses

Steps to Reproduce
I was playing my game at cycle 740 and just noticed that the bleachstone I had dug wasnt being collected. I have no idea what caused it

User Feedback

An update: the objects will get stored if literally all other tasks are cancelled, but if I cancel all sweeping errands, but leave building to be done and put the sweeping at yellow alert, its ignored. I am running build 366134

Share this comment