Suffocation Ladder Bug?

AquaticKino
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Recently was playing and encountered a bug not sure if its already been submitted but basically if you have 2 ladders side by side and on the ladders there might be a unbreathable air bit (e.g once i was starting off i was trying to make a 'well' for co2 to go down) anyway i have a small dig going on at the bottom of this well so i can have a area to place to convert co2 into oxygen and suddenly my dupes get stuck in the unbreathable zone and they get stuck on the ladder despite it being completely clear of blocks ect. I tried decontructing the ladder(s) they were on but by then they had already died. Iv had this bug up to 3 times now and when iv made a new colony 1-2 dupes is alot to lose and this bug was the reason i made a acc. Anyway thanks for reading and please reply any feedback/ways round this bug

Steps to Reproduce
Well the issue happened by 2 side by side ladders and a unbreathable area e.g at bottom of ladder then if dupes begin some work near the bottom (where co2 is) they might come back up for air but keep going on 1 ladder to the other side by side till they die and so far its been at random moments when you have all the things iv just said.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.