Stuck at a specific point in time

qptx123456789
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

在大约⅔(two-thirds)个周期时,游戏会卡住,此时如果进行任何操作,屏幕将不再刷新,但是游戏将继续运行(这一点我非常确定,因为我进行过测试)。我不确定是否与我的电脑的配置过低有关,我曾尝试将游戏分辨率调至1280*960以降低运算量,在这个时候游戏能够非常流畅地运行,但是BUG没有消失。411周期发生BUG的前一秒的存档和402周期~411周期的自动存档我都放在日志文件里了。

The following is machine translation, I'm not sure if it is accurate。

At about two thirds cycles, the game gets stuck, and if you do anything, the screen won't refresh, but the game will continue to run (I'm pretty sure about that, because I tested it). I'm not sure if it's related to the low configuration of my computer. I tried to adjust the game resolution to 1280 * 960 to reduce the amount of computation. At this time, the game can run more smoothly, but the bug doesn't disappear. The file of the second before the bug of 411 cycle and the automatic archive of cycle 402 ~ 411 are all in the log file.

Steps to Reproduce

除了等待,什么也不用做。在411周期的大约⅔(two-thirds)个周期时,游戏会卡住(Windows提示“程序未响应”),此时如果进行任何操作,屏幕将不再刷新,但是游戏将继续运行。这里的附件是约⅓(one-third)个周期时的存档。

The following is machine translation, I'm not sure if it is accurate。

Nothing to do but wait. At about two thirds cycles of 411 cycles, the game will get stuck (Windows prompts "the program is not responding"), at this time, if you do anything, the screen will no longer refresh, but the game will continue to run. The attachment here is the archive for about one third cycles.

寒冷的生物圈3号.sav

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.