Steam turbine can be used as a gas duplicator, other buggy behavior

Profit
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Setting up a steam turbine like this somehow causes a weird duplication glitch.  I am sure you can see how it is supposed to work, instead when steam is generated, it somehow phases through the stone into the turbine above, bypassing the locked door and any gas that is covering the turbine gets exchanged with the steam below in the same quantity as the steam that phased through the wall to get to it.    I have been using it to dupe natural gas for the fun of it, but I am sure there are other better things that could be duplicated if you desired.    The water is not lost, it appears on top of the steam turbine and every now and again I let the couple thousand kilograms of it that have accumulated fall back down by forcing the door open. *There is a pipe that runs off the steam turbine to a pipe crossing and a dead end pipe, don't know if that is necessary, it was running to an outlet but I was thinking the steam was somehow traveling back up the outlet pipe in backwards or something. 

Duplicator.png

Steps to Reproduce
Make a steam generator as pictured as far as I know.

User Feedback

Sadly a reload ended this interesting behavior for now =(

*edit, exposure to under temperature steam will bring back the duplication behavior but not the phasing through stone, I think that might have been a memory glitch because I had a turbine 2 squares lower and moved it up when I realized I wanted to super heat the steam. 

Edited by Profit

Share this comment