Somnium Synthesizer stuck at 23/25 journals

Elmekior
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

In my current game, The Somnium Synthesizer stopped working as I was trying to activate it at 23 journals out of 25.

I believe that I tried to put my journals in a bin ( so my slowed up dreamy dupes don't go deliver them). Tried to put an autosweeper to get them from there to the machine to feed. 

The machine just stopped accepting Errants even if I tried to delete the sweepers / containers containing the journals. I tried to load my save, closed the game to reload but nothing fixed it. I had to reload an old save that wasn't bugged ( 5 cycles before this save I am giving )

If there's more information that you guys would need, feel free to contact me!

trying to fix synthesizer.png

trying to fix synthesizer.sav

Steps to Reproduce

If this works on your end, just open my saved file and look at the synthesizer. No errand at there even if you put it at 9 / yellow alert.

DxDiag_info.txt

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

bug still exists, after update it doesnt request more journals unless enabled/disabled - just stops working. its not the startup, its been running for long time before update

Share this comment