Small Pockets of Chlorine Gas Destroy surrounding oxygen Gas.

Elgordo111
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

With the release of the song of the moo update, small pockets of  Chlorine gas destroys surrounding oxygen gas causing terrifyingly fast droppage of oxygen preassure, video example: 

Steps to Reproduce

Indroduce chlorine gas via bleach stone produced from bleach stone hopper. 

• Sad 1

User Feedback

On 8/8/2023 at 6:38 PM, DanielB said:

Hi, thanks for posting, can you upload your save to take a look?

I would certainly love to, however its a save ive spent a long time in and it exceed the upload limit of 9.77mb, is there a safe alternate way to get it you guys?

Share this comment

3 hours ago, DanielB said:

Try uploading it to an external service like drobox or something similar and post a link.

Hey, Thanks for your work. Not sure where to ask, but what do you think, if "Bug report template" should be changed, to ALWAYS require to upload save file?

image.thumb.png.349f8684206f80a4f02181f269f10069.png

I mean, right now there are only instructions about save file(s), but only uploading logs is necessary/required (there are control to upload files).
I see, that devs pretty often asks to upload save file and if it already attached to issue - that can make easier to reproduce issues,

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Anatory R said:

Hey, Thanks for your work. Not sure where to ask, but what do you think, if "Bug report template" should be changed, to ALWAYS require to upload save file?

image.thumb.png.349f8684206f80a4f02181f269f10069.png

I mean, right now there are only instructions about save file(s), but only uploading logs is necessary/required (there are control to upload files).
I see, that devs pretty often asks to upload save file and if it already attached to issue - that can make easier to reproduce issues,

There is issues that not connected to any save file. Crashes  from main menu etc. So that is bad idea

Share this comment

32 minutes ago, asurendra said:

There is issues that not connected to any save file. Crashes  from main menu etc. So that is bad idea

Good point. I partly agree with you. But as far as I see issues here (which comment by any dev) at least 1/3 (up to 50%) asking user to send save file...
Which also invoke few minor issues:
1. Sometimes user stop communication at all.
2. Sometimes cannot send save file (too big or other cases). This mostly solved at some step (using file sharing services or other methods).
3. etc..
But generally speaking, if person decide to create bug report (you may agree, that far from everyone), then he should be able to give all required information at one step (it much better user experience. Because later he may not able (for example lost save) or forget or be lazy =) or etc). I noticed that instructions about how to find save file directory (and about logs and about dxdiag and other) are already on "new bug report" page. So, if he able to find logs, then he also will be able to upload save file (not hard to do, will increase bug report creation only for couple of minutes).
I see mostly those cons about my idea:
1. Not all cases require save files (agree with you)
2. Increase a bit complexity of bug report creation (but only for 1-2 minutes)
3. Increase size of bug report directory (I mean, need to store save files on forum. Possibly require much space on this. But old can be deleted periodically).
So, think about this as suggestion.

Share this comment