Slickster Confined in Neutronium

habilain
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I've spotted a couple of slicksters that have somehow managed to get themselves confined in Neutronium. This seems like a thing that should be impossible.

1288813738_Screenshot2021-07-23182031.thumb.png.2bb5acbbb1057d431e10b2aa594760ff.png

Steps to Reproduce

Unclear, because it was just observed 'in the wild'. The slicksters did not spawn inside the neutronium; they were definitely moving around before. Therefore it seems like it might be a bug with pathing or similar. I've provided an example save file (which also has a duplicant older than the colony; no idea what could have caused that).

The Outrageous League Debug.sav

User Feedback

I've seen this too, in Spaced Out, seed SWMP-C-1914370957-0, build U40-494396-S. In the lower right quadrant of the second asteroid slicksters will get themselves trapped (right at the bottom of the map) - it's happened at least 3 times, probably more (I think some slicksters died earlier and I don't know why, but this followed by drowning would be my bet). Same as the example OP posted, they're trying to move diagonally, one tile vertically and one horizontally. Judging by the orientation of the sprites it can happen whether going up or down.

Edited by mikehg

Share this comment