Showers not outputting same amount of contaminated water

supersabunni
  • Pending

I set up a closed system for the showers where there was a small resource of fresh water that connected to the showers, then the showers would output their water to a small room with another pump, and that pump would pump it up to the water purifier, which would drip the fresh water back to the fresh water room. The rooms are all closed so that the clones can't get to the water supply and dry it up.

I've noticed over time that the water supply is diminishing despite it being a theoretically perfect recycling system. Showers output the same amount of contaminated water as the amount of fresh water they take in, and so does the water purifier vice versa. So how come my supply has all dried up? :(

Steps to Reproduce
Build a closed plumbing system with a fresh water resource, a pump leading to showers, then the showers water being dripped to a contaminated water storage, which is then pumped to the water purifier, which drips into the fresh water storage. Make sure that once you build the necessary pipes to close off the fresh water to the clones, or they'll use it up. You only need a small amount of water to test this. Mine are 4x4 rooms.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.