Rocket returns bugged when game loads

playerthesecond
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

When game saved while the rocket is not on it's launch pad, then after game load and the rocket returns- some bugs appear:

- all parts of rocket missing except the cabin (rare)

- rocket fuels are in the same quantity as before launch (very frequent)

Steps to Reproduce
2nd issue: launch the rocket, wait it goes off screen, save game, load game, wait till it returns, check fuels ___________ 1st issue: launch the rocket, wait it goes off screen, save game, load that game - save game again (or wait for autosave) - load any of that last saves - when rocket returns it'll be incomplete

User Feedback

I have a part of this bug, I couldn't figure out if it's loading the game back on that triggers it, I think it just always happens.

My rocket ships always come back from missions still fully loaded. The only one that depletes so far (didn't make the hydrogen one yet), is the steam engine. My solid boosters, liquid fuel and oxidizer tanks come back from mission with 100% of fuel.

I don't experience missing rocket parts tho.

Share this comment

Last night I launched a petrol engine rocket and closed the game. This morning I opened it again and the rocket landed without much issue. However I then loaded the game to the morning before landing and when it landed it was missing it's engine and fiel/oxi tanks. I reloaded and restarted the game but it kept happening.

Share this comment

i've got a clue about  "all parts of rocket missing except the cabin"

it happens when Neural vocillator is used after loading game while the rocket is on it's wayScreenshot_1.thumb.jpg.18895135ec748a3bac7674813ca077c6.jpg

Share this comment

On 01.11.2018 at 11:24 PM, playerthesecond said:

it happens when Neural vocillator is used after loading game while the rocket is on it's way

Don't think so. I haven't used NV and it still returns without engine, fuel tanks and cargos. The only left are Cabin and Research modules. 

Edited by Fen1kz

Share this comment

At last - Steps to reproduce "Rocket modules are missing" bug

Launch rocket -  save game - load that game - save game again (or wait for autosave) - load any of that last saves - when rocket returns it'll be incomplete

Edited by playerthesecond

Share this comment