resources can't be use (granite, igneous) in second asteroid

nenpenthes
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Resources(raw minerals) can't be use for building anything such as ladder, etc. but i can see in the resource panel granite is still 14.1t in reserved. probably because i use storage bin to auto pickup raw mineral?

my first asteroid is just fine no issue. only in my second asteroid that havin  g this issue.

can help me how to solve this as my second asteroid is running out of raw mineral to build.

20210129165941_1.jpg

20210129193803_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

1. Build storage bin and set granite to be auto collected with prior 9

2. Dupes auto store it

3. I command to build a ladder but granite is not available

4. I check in resource panel and granite still 14.1t in reserved but with 0 available.

User Feedback

Having similar issue.  Used teleport to send materials to 2nd asteroid.  Resource panel shows 21 t but zero available with only one ladder section built.

Share this comment

Possibly related to this bug, or perhaps a new bug, I discovered that after today's update (464102) I can't build with igneous rock on my second asteroid even though it has 60t locally.  I discovered that my first asteroid was totally out of igneous rock.  I dug up one new block of it on my first asteroid and then my second asteroid was now able to use its igneous rock.

I hope this is useful.

Share this comment