Research stations aren't working

KillerGX94
  • Pending

i loaded up my save today and no matter wat i tried(restarting the game, new game, redownloading) they stopped working eg fabricating research just would not work at all like i could click it but it wouldnt work

457140_screenshots_20170301094229_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
For me, I don't know wat happened all I know is I started it up and they just stopped working ... P.S i could only find the output log sorry i suck at finding shit on my pc
  • Like 1

User Feedback

This has happened to me, but only on my save that's on a higher day and when I started a new one it worked fine. I hope they fix this soon since you need to research to progress. 

Share this comment

This is also happening to me on the current version, no matter what I can not get my colonists to work or deliver dirt to the research station so I can not research anything. I just bought the game on 3/6/17 and have not tried an older version but I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and multiple new games and the research stations will not work.

Share this comment

After restarting my computer and reinstalling the game again I can now research like normal so it seems to be a random rare bug but i now have my game working.

Share this comment