Random Starve To Death

Naj
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

While I was playing one of my duplicants randomly died of starvation while eating. I never received any starvation warnings and had way more than enough food. Also after resetting the cycle (because I clearly am not accepting a bug death lol) I watched that same dupe, had over 3000 kcals at the start of the day and didnt even drop below 3000 by the same time as when he died. 

His random death:

280207467_ScreenShot2020-05-06at12_57_55AM.thumb.png.77a2a5ad75c31dea60443f51fa05e99b.png

Same time after cycle reset:

1708114742_ScreenShot2020-05-06at1_15_43AM.thumb.png.b436ede40ea5d05024e785a4d44ce59c.png

It's a frozen world, no mods ever used, never used sandbox mode on this world or any other cheats, and I kept a copy of the save from that cycle if needed. 

OS Version: 10.15.3

Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5

Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Side note, I want to make it clear that I didn't make the name of this colony, that was a randomly generated one that seemed very appropriate for this time lol 

The Quarantined Trainwreck.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Absolutely no idea. I was in the middle of laying out a couple projects, setting up a natural gas generator area and steam production for my first rocket launch. Ashkan's main focus right now is operation since there is no research for him to do. When I watched him the reset day he mainly worked on using the rock crusher to make egg shells into lime. If it makes any difference, he's considered my first duplicant at the top of the job and priority lists. 

• Haha 1

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.