Pumps working without power

Enno
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I was changing some power connections and when I destroyed the conductive wire the pumps  were still working.

Both of the pumps are running without power connection.

Spoiler

5b5d7e7dc3493_ONI_PowerIssue.thumb.PNG.262f568f609c27e7144069232c0eeeb4.PNG

Picture 2:

Spoiler

5b5d7fcddd3d5_ONI_PowerIssue2.thumb.PNG.400cdb516f5615591e9a9e04f88fd216.PNG

Steps to Reproduce
While in pause, plan to deconstruct the conductive wire and also plan to build normal wire right above the conductive wire (picture 2). When the cond. wire is deconstructed the pumps run and you can cancel the normal wire.

User Feedback

Those wires are not destroyed, they are scheduled for deconstruction. A dupe must go there and deconstruct them. Until he does, they still exist.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, martosss said:

Those wires are not destroyed, they are scheduled for deconstruction. A dupe must go there and deconstruct them. Until he does, they still exist.

I was talking about the two gas pumps that are not connected in the first picture. The wire has already been deconstructed at this point. 

The wires on the left were not destroyed yet as they couldn't reach them. 

Share this comment

Ah, I see now, I guess you have a point there, those pumps seem to be active! :confused: So how long were the pumps working? More than 1 sec after they deconstructed the wires? If yes, then it's a bug, I guess.

Share this comment

5 hours ago, martosss said:

Ah, I see now, I guess you have a point there, those pumps seem to be active! :confused: So how long were the pumps working? More than 1 sec after they deconstructed the wires? If yes, then it's a bug, I guess.

They kept going and probably would have been until I reloaded the game. They restarted when the pipes were not blocked and behaved 100% like plugged in, I didn't check if they actually used any power though.

Share this comment