Priority Level Problem for Harvesting

cookie_of_death
  • Pending

I would like to start by saying that you have made a very fun and addictive alpha game.

It appears that when you select the "harvest" tool and set the priority and then use the tool to order harvesting, the targeted harvests are always still set to 5(default?) instead of the priority level you had selected with the harvesting tool.

Since I have been following this format to prioritize other tasks with no problems, I believe that it may just be the harvest command which is malfunctioning.

Thanks for your efforts!

Steps to Reproduce
find harvest-able material select the "harvest" command from your quick command toolbar set the priority to "9" order the harvesting using click and drag check the priority level of the task you just ordered by opening the dialogue box for the harvest-able material If this is an actual problem, you should see the priority level still only set at 5

User Feedback

Sorry. the steps were not delineated as I had hoped they would be.

1.find harvest-able material

2.select the "harvest" command from your quick command toolbar

3.set the priority to "9"

4.order the harvesting using click and drag

5.check the priority level of the task you just ordered by opening the dialogue box for the harvest-able material

Conclusion:If this is an actual problem, you should see the priority level still only set at 5 

Share this comment