Printing Pod "Skill points available" stuck enabled, with no points available to allocate

zOldBulldog
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I had the Printing Pod's "Skill Points Available" icon stuck enabled for nearly 10 cycles, even though I have no skill points to allocate. 

Duplicants have a clear path to the printing pod, and none of them is trapped anywhere, as they sleep in their beds fine every cycle.

This seems to be a recent problem, I never experienced it in earlier games.

Save file is enclosed.

NOTE:  I am using mods now, but I remember the problem happening before I installed them.

Pound 27.sav

Steps to Reproduce
No idea how to reproduce it, but I included the save file so that you can observe it.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Im having the exact same issue, its always displaying available skillpoints even though there are none, it wasnt in the release version but a week or 2 after it apeared and is present in all my future worlds.

I have formated computer since and reinstalled and validated files, its installed on my D: drive (not main drive). When a new world is created it appears as no skill points is ever available, but after i reboot game it shows the icon forever even when none is available.

Havent found any fix, ive even tried resetting tutorial messages with no success.

Share this comment