[OI-234935]Gas getting deleted in tight quarters

Byste
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

The electrolyser is supposed to create hydrogen and oxygen, but ALL of my hydrogen is getting destroyed. Attached pictures of what I mean. I designed this setup to create a hood of hydrogen, note that oxygen is free to get displaced out the back end by the gas pump (which is unpowered, that atmo switch is set to activate at below 0g). However, after some cycles, I noticed that I'm getting no accumulation of hydrogen. It all just gets deleted. There is a small pocket of hydrogen at the pump, but it only fluctuates in grams of hydrogen gas, doesn't actually grow beyond like ~300g.

I know that it's a known issue hydrogen output can get wonky, but personally I've never had it THIS bad where you can't even build up hydrogen before turning on the pump.

hydrogen delete bug 1.png

hydrogen delete bug 2.png

Steps to Reproduce
Just build the setup in the screenshots and let the electrolyzer start running after you have all the walls in place (I built the final tile of wall promptly after). Hydrogen gets created, wiggles around a bit, then gets overwritten with oxygen.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.