mclark12536
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Right now I have my oil refinery set with a priority of 9.  When my dupes start work, one of them will assign himself/herself to go take care of the refinery.  Half way to the refinery, he/she changes assignments and decides that something needs to be farmed.  Some dupes run about 10 inches down the screen, to do something, then back up ten inches and then back down ten inches as they are constantly forgetting what the most import thing is to do.  

I've tried running red alert and I've tried the new priority 10 on the refinery and nothing ever happens.  I have to tell them to go into the room that the refinery is in and lock the door for them to do it.

Another minor issue with this colony is that my shipping line for coal is not going into the container.  It stops right before the container and will not go into it.  It was working fine earlier and it put all the coal into the container.  When I started shipping more coal, it just stopped one square short.

Please see attached save game

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game!!

Factory was over pressurized and would state it every few seconds so the Dupes were constantly going back and forth as it would become available and then unavailable.  Reduced pressure and now it works fine.

Dorky Factory Cycle 215.sav

Steps to Reproduce
I'm honestly not sure. The Dupes have acted weird at times when digging as they will sometimes dig a square, run away for 15 squares and then come back and dig another one but now my game is unplayable.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.