Meal Lice pickup problems.

The Nightmare Tank
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Encountered a weird bug where my Duplicants would only pick up around 500 milligrams of Meal Lice or Liceloaf and deliver it, before picking up another 500 milligrams and repeating. I'm not too sure what caused it, but it only happened with Meal Lice and Liceloaf. They delivered materials to construction sites in full quantities for example, and I saw no other occasion where this was the case, except for Meal Lice or Liceloaf. Every time they harvested it, they would only grab 500 milligrams of it. This was causing them to take a very long time picking pieces of meal lice or liceloaf up to store away. The Hatches were quicker at cleaning it up than my Duplicants were.

Save-reloading the game appears to have fixed this bug, as they proceeded to grab the entire load of food to deliver it. I'm honestly unsure of how to replicate the given bug, but it could probably do with looking into. As mentioned, it only seems to be happening with meal lice and liceloaf so far. It could be possible to assume it would happen with any type of food source. However, I was unable to test with other food sources, since I didn't have any at the time.

20171011003938_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I do not know how to reproduce this problem unfortunately, but I have attached my output log on the off-chance it may explain what caused it.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.