Massage Table Issues

Quickning
  • Pending

The Massage tables seem to have a series of bugs/issues. All of which are  easy to replicate with just a stressed dupe.

• A Dupe on the Massage Table will not leave it voluntarily except going to the outhouse. Afterward they will return to the table. They will ignore everything including red alerts.
  • The dupe on the table is listed as sleeping and will not go to bed even during the night phase. So it's possible to have dupe with who is both "sleeping" and suffering from "interrupted sleep. " 
  • The dupe with leave the table only if you use the "Move to" command, and if the priority on the massage table itself is greater than 5 they will return directly to the table. 

Steps to Reproduce
Assign a stressed duplicate a massage table, with a priority 6 or higher. Once the Dupe is on the table they won't leave.

User Feedback

I'd like to add other issues, that really are annoying me. A dupe that is stressed and assigned to a massage table will sometimes leave the table to go and do whatever it does when it is stressed. Lashing out for example. So basically they leave something getting them un-stressed for something getting them un-stressed...

Also, I'd like to see the dupe consider their massage table as their bed... either way the massage should stop at night, or the massage could become slower, and they would have some nice dreams :) Relieving them from their stress even faster. The night are short anyway.

Finally, I'd like that a dupe that is stressed and assign to a table to consider it as top priority, except in alert.

Share this comment