Massage table ignored by assigned Dupe

Volvoplz
  • Pending

Duplicates will sometimes ignore their assigned massage table despite being at 70% stress or above and having no other work (I made sure all jobs for them were off). Assigning them a new massage table will fix this and they will use it as normal. 

Steps to Reproduce
Get stressed out dupe Assign to massage table Un-tick all jobs, they should be idle Repeat until it happens? I got it on 2/8ish dupes assigned to massage table

User Feedback

it seem there is some task have higher priority than the massage table or they won't stop their current task until they finish all task in their *queue* in lastest development build. In past, they would go to massage table in asap with priority 9, but they don't go to the massage table in this build, even other task have lower priority, until i send them to the table.

Recently, one dupe have to deliver algae from far away to Algae dexoidizer, when he complete the delivery and reach his bed, it's already morning.

Edited by mahopp

Share this comment

I have the same issue. Again, only happened to 2/8 duplicants. The duplicant I assigned the massage table to had all of their jobs ticked off and they simply remained idle, ignoring the massage table. And the issue only started after resuming a previous game.

Share this comment

I was trying to debug this a little bit ago. In my latest game, it seemed that the only massage table that worked was the first one I made. While assigning dupes to newer massage tables, I took them out of every single job they had to try and get them to get a massage. This did not work. They just kept wandering around with nothing to do. As soon as I assigned them to the first one that was made, they were able to get their massage.

Share this comment

I have the same issue.  I assigned the dupe to a different massage table and it seemed to rectify the issue.

Share this comment