Many bugs on routes and priority, door bugs and others found in the version without DLC

Serath Man
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I just found the bug fix update today, but it is appear on pervious version:

1.when i have a lot of the building job, says currently over 1500 in list, when i click a dup, the list will use over 1 min load all the job, i think it is better to limit the list to show around 20~50 jobs at most to make it better and hide the lower priority jobs, and it is tested and not fixed in the update.

2.I have in my save only, others appear not having this bug, the dup will go over the Jet Suit Checkpoint without wearing the jet suit, or go over a door with pass limit to no pass, the door is having a know issue is that only the left side and the right side are limited, but the top and bottom are ignoring this rule, so a dup can open a locked door and pass the door from top or bottom and trap themselves, i don't know it is fixed or not in today's update, but it happens when one dup had a route that will pass the door, before that dup pass, another dup locked the door, then the locked door will open for the dup.

3.dups do not use the nearest point when all priority are same, they will use from top to bottom, say i have some loader for dups to drop item at top and bottom of the map, set priority to 7 for both loader with dup usable, when i order a delivery job at the bottom of the map, a dup will take the material from the bottom of the map and put it into the top loader even the bottom loader is empty.

4.auto arm will put items into the loader when the loader is disabled, hey! i have another loader is enable and in the range, the arm put the material into the disabled loader due to the priority. 

5. There are a performance problem when over 5 types of liquids and gas moving around, i think the problem is that material move to left or right cannot push another material up, i do think it is the design of the game, but i feel that is calculating the movement every tick in the game make the performance down.

6. critter drop-off problem, i think the job may not divides into two parts, wrangle and pickup, my dup always wrangle critter but nobody to pickup, it should do wrangle and pickup with the same job because they are in the same tag, if no drop-off available, do not wrangle any critter as well.

Steps to Reproduce

please see the description also.

1.make some building and dig job over 1500 in list, then i click a dup

2.very difficult, just appear after load save normally

3.build 2 loader at top and bottom, set same priority, make a deliver job at bottom, sometimes dup will pickup and put into the top loader

4.build 2 loader, set same priority, same storage item, make the upper one disabled, arm will put item to the upper one

5. just remove all blocks from bottom, a lot of liquid running around, that is very lag.

6. you know that, i think

User Feedback

4.auto arm will put items into the loader when the loader is disabled, hey! i have another loader is enable and in the range, the arm put the material into the disabled loader due to the priority. 

Thats not a bug. Disabling loader prevents it from sending stuff to rails. But it shouldnt prevent loading inside 

6. critter drop-off problem, i think the job may not divides into two parts, wrangle and pickup, my dup always wrangle critter but nobody to pickup, it should do wrangle and pickup with the same job because they are in the same tag, if no drop-off available, do not wrangle any critter as well.

Thats not a bug too. Only rancher could wrangle critters, but anyone could ship them. Why rancher should run by itself if there is special dupe with high running speed? Thats not effective

Edited by asurendra

Share this comment