Loading screen crash

CarterRivet
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

Ive noticed the issue as soon as Ive tried loading the game, the game will open the loading screen and when it displays the text letting you know the loading is complete, the application will just crash almost instantly, at first I didn't think of it much, I went through and re-tried loading it a few more times and it did the same thing, I turned the graphics down as well to see if that might change something but it stills doesn't, I verified the games file cache for instability and Steam said it wad fine, tried loading STILL did not work, I uninstalled the application and re-installed it later, and it didn't work again so I tried the whole process again after re-installing it and to no avail will the game work to me, Ive tried all I know and so eventually I came here to post about this issue, Ive seen game play and Ive been so excited to play, but seems I can't quite do that yet with this issue, let me know if this helped at all.

Steps to Reproduce
All I had done is opened the game, and hit start new game, I never tampered with any settings in the game on Steam or the options in the game itself, all I did was load ONI and once the loading says its complete when I start a new game it just crashes
  • Like 1

User Feedback

I have the same problem 

I create a new world, and when the download is complete, it crashes after a few settings 

Please fix this

Share this comment