list of bugs I found

LZ96
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

I started the preview build on Friday evening till Sunday afternoon, and here is the list of bugs I discovered so far

-compost food info is not display correctly on the material list on the right side of the game, also not display correctly in storage

- hydrofarm, when flip upside down, cursor and graphic will not display correctly

- incorrect graphic, sometimes when dupes construct/deconstruct a building, it will leave a work-in-progress construction/deconstruction graphic in the said space till restarting the game

- crashes often due to incorrect display of detail of item, and other misc. caused I don't know if

- atmosuit station incorrectly displayed "no suit" when there indeed is a suit; same thing with when there is an indicator next to it

- atmosuit indicator (don't remember its actual name) sometimes block dupes from access locations behind the indicator; deconstruct and rebuild sometimes solveĀ the issue

- dupe stay in mid air after tiles next to it are empty after deconstruction; no tiles within 3 tiles of where dupe is standing in mid air, only happened once

not home at the moment, will try to upload pics when I get home from work.

Steps to Reproduce
some of the issues are there easy to spot, while others are random

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.