Liquid Reservoir Not Always Disabled By Sitting On Open Door

tuctdape
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I built a chlorine room to disinfect germy water. There is an array of Liquid Reservoirs built on machanized airlocks. Logic gates cause the input/outputs of the gates to be enabled/disabled in a rotation every 200 seconds so that the germy PH2O sits in the chlorine long enough to kill the germs.

Bug is that the left-most door seems to have a bug where it will 'open' but retain the properties of being closed. The LR will not get the 'Missing Tile' state, and chlorine won't flow into the open door tiles. This is causing my room to 'leak' infected water because the reservoir isn't stopping output.

I wondered if the bug had to do with being too close to the left wall, as you can see I extended it a tile but it didn't help.

This issue is intermittent, and resolves once a save is reloaded. However, it always comes back eventually, and it's always the same door.

20190809224148_1.jpg

20190809224154_1.jpg

20190809224203_1.jpg

20190809231705_1.jpg

Bug.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Upon loading the save, the issue gets resolved. However it always eventually comes back. Once it's in the state it remains that way even after the door is closed and re-opened. To reproduce: 1. Load the save, let the automation cycle the doors open. 2. (Optional) Modify the filter gates at the bottom of the logic circuit to have a 1s time to speed up the cycle and make it happen faster. 3. Eventually you'll see the leftmost door open but the reservoir doesn't deactivate.

User Feedback

Also there appears to be an empty square in the bottom left of the room in the pic with the extra space on the left of the room. The square should have chlorine in it, there's no CO2 there it's empty. I think it stayed empty after I expanded the room to the left. It's like the game thinks there's something solid in those squares that gas can't fill and that it thinks reservoir is sitting on.

Share this comment