Liquid Bridges will not deconstruct

RenegadeGamer_
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello,
I didn't see this anywhere in the known bugs so I thought I'd report it.  When I attempted to move water from a pump to a toilet, I noticed a little too late that I had the liquid bridges backwards, so I highlighted them to deconstruct them.  However, when doing this, the dupes just ignored the deconstruct command.  They deconstructed everything around the liquid bridges, including the liquid pipes behind them, but they just stared at me if I gave them nothing else to do besides that.  I even tried placing new liquid bridges (in the correct direction this time), and it let me place them on top of them, but of course they didn't build.

It's only a minor complaint but it bugged me enough to post this, so here you go.

issuewithpipes.png

Steps to Reproduce
1) Build full piping system between lavatory and liquid pump (submerged, input pipe) under tile, but build the piping as if it's output, not input. 2) Cross over two sections of piping one after the other. 3) Attempt to deconstruct the piping by itself, and not the tile underneath. (I specifically clicked on the right (output) side of the bridge first to deconstruct.) 4) Wait for the dupes to not do anything. 5) Freak out and try to deconstruct everything within 5 square feet of the piping.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.