I have a deducated researcher/operator Leira who, for some reason, went mad about storing sand. No matter the priorities, Leira wants to store sand instead of generating power for my starving colony.
What I want - I want Leira to generate power and also I want low priority "clear floor" task for others to complete.
What I get - Leira is ignoring everything when I have "clear floor task" and going to cleaning that damn floor
What I've tried:
1) I disabled proximity setting in priorities
2) I disabled Leira Storing, Building and Supplying jobs
3) I disabled all mods, saved and reload
4) I used "move to" command to generator for Leira to reset her commands - she still goes for damn storing.
1. Load save
2. Try to make Leira go for generator instead of storing sandstone