Insufficient Space and Unable to write Bug

CursedGhost
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Upon Entering the game Oxygen Not Included I get 2 messages that pop up

5e63d6fecaba2_OxygenSpaceBug.png.cc3c8bc3c33fbcfb2dc5075af01a5271.png5e63d70551680_UnabletoWriteOxygenBug.png.c2b3321ab135492c303851a07e05e24b.png

I can't resize them without making the image really blurry.

I even reinstalled the game and deleted all files as a clean reinstall just to see if there was a corrupted file or something. So in those files I don't even have the kplayerpref.yaml and I don't have a mods.json anymore.

I have 24gb of ram left and 104gb left in the C Folder as well as 1Tb left in my external where my steam games are, so the insufficient space error doesn't make sense but for the Unauthorized Access Error I don't know how I can get it to have permissions even after I enabled the permission in the properties and in my bitdefender.

This happened right after I updated the game with the Automation pack, and since I did a clean wipe I don't think I can go back a version without it.

EDIT: In a new update of my Bitdefender it added an easy access to save file access permissions and I found it in there not checked. 

Close this or delete it.

Steps to Reproduce
This happened right after I updated the game with the Automation pack, and since I did a clean wipe I don't think I can go back a version without it. It's in the screen before the game officially launches with the Klei logo.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.