Insufficient Resources for Power Generators - Bug

ewwitsheart
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

For a bit my power generators work but after a while it says I have no resources like coal or lumber. However, I do have those resources but my dupes still won't refill these generators. This is just an example with the coal generator but it has happened to my lumber one as well (as seen in image attached). Please helpĀ :cry:

(I have no mods or DLC's)

1363147964_oxygennotincluded.thumb.png.16de2b17c561f56c2ce22842f3be56cf.png

Steps to Reproduce

I build everything for the generator and connect it to building that needs power. I also make a storage bin filled with coal beside the coal generator to help reduce long commutes (also I have coal still on the ground also). After a while it states "insufficient resources" when I know there is coal.

I have tried to break the storage bin and also tried destroying the generator and rebuilding it. Still says the same thing.

I also tried fixing the wiring and such. Also no luck.

User Feedback

The batteries are sufficiently full, so they won't refill. At the same time the generator complains about missing resources. Once the batteries are below the set threshold (usually 50%?) they should refill again.

These generators will just burn whatever is put inside of them unless you do automation, so this is a safety feature to prevent wasting (too many) resources.

Everything is fine, but maybe "missing resources" shouldn't be displayed as an error when no resources are necessary anyway?

• Like 1

Share this comment