Infinite Duplicants?

Bl4ckW4ffle
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hey everyone!

I just created this account to report this bug, so nice to meet you, I guess :D

So, my colony was just about to die when a new duplicant was available at the printing pod. When I was about to click on the pod to select a new duplicant the remaining one died which made the 'colony lost' message pop up. I dismissed it because I still had hope. When I selected the printing pod I was unable to select a duplicant but the information 'New duplucants are available!' one the left was still there so I clicked that. Doing so popped up the selection screen and I was able to print a new duplicant. But the information didn't go away so I clicked it again and I could select another duplicant. I could so without an end, theoretically until I had infinite duplicants... (see video file attached)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

W4ffle

2018-04-22 08-22-20.mp4

Steps to Reproduce
1 - have new duplicant available at printing pod 2 - let last colonist die 3 - dismiss 'colony lost' message 4 - click on 'New duplicant available!' notification/information 5 - print new duplicant 6 - repeat from step 4 until satisfied 7- ??? 8 - profit

User Feedback

Edit #2: It is actually reproduceable (as far as I have tested so far) but the notification disappears when reloading the save/restarting the game.

(attached is another output_log because the other might be 'wrong'?)

output_log.txt

Edited by Bl4ckW4ffle

Share this comment