Immediate Crash on Desktop

Darkedone02
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Upon launching Oxygen Not Included, the game immediate crash upon splash screen of KLEI. No crash logs made nor a reason why, it's a CtD.

Steps to Reproduce
Launch the game, then watch it crash for no reason.

User Feedback

It happened to me, I solved by renaming the folder Klei in your Documents, and then copying back my saved games, so that I didn't lose any games, try this and tell if it worked.

Share this comment

I've done that and it still crashes upon splash screen. I've even tried deleting it all together, renaming it to all caps, etc.

Share this comment

The last thing I can recommend is using an app like CCleaner to remove every trace of the game (from the registry) and install it again or wait if a developer answers you with better solutions.

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, NoVaxAren tReal said:

The last thing I can recommend is using an app like CCleaner to remove every trace of the game (from the registry) and install it again or wait if a developer answers you with better solutions.

Yeah I just done that and still the issue presist. I never had this problem appeared during the early access version so they must of added something in the game to make it render incompatible to people, and I have a monster of a computer.

Share this comment

Whatch this gameplay crash in a few seconds (fastest speed). Don't know what causes it, but i tried it on 2 different computers.

aaaa.png

aaaa.sav

Edited by Asterothh
No save file inserted

Share this comment