I'm An Idiot And There's No Bug

Smoothkid765
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

out pipe of water sieve breaks from "cold damage" on insulated igneous rock pipes, normal granite pipes, and copper pipes, potentially many more. 

Bustling Beyond.sav

Steps to Reproduce

I have set up a desalinator machine feeding into a water sieve to clean water coming from a brine/polluted water pool to use for oxygen. The water goes through the Desalinator and comes out at over 100 degrees F (from around 10 degrees F) if it gets desalinated and proceeds into the sieve. The polluted water bypasses the desalinator so it does not gain any heat. No pipes break between the liquid pump and the water sieve because of "cold damage" however, when the liquids pass through the sieve, the clean water end up breaking the out pipe of the sieve with "cold damage." often times this water is over 100 degrees F or has combined with some of the polluted water to make it more around 60 degrees F. At no point is it cold enough to break insulated pipes, granite pipes, and also copper metal pipes, now. Please help! Save file attached. 

EDIT: I think this may have been because of the materials used to make the sieve were cobalt. I replaced the sieve and piping with copper ore and igneous rock insulated, respectively. So far no problems. ;) Problem may be with the new materials. Scratch that. Still exists. 

EDIT 2: I am probably just an idiot. I thought that the sieve added 70 degrees F in temperature. If filters the polluted water to 12 degrees F, that's below freezing and thus the frozen water would break the pipes.

CONFIRMED I AM AN IDIOT AND HAVEN'T PLAYED IN TOO LONG. SORRY FOR WASTING TIME. 

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.