Gas shutoff valve not registering automation network correctly

Epica
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have built a gas shutoff valve in a circuit like the following:

Atmo sensor -> buffer gate -> NOT gate -> Shutoff valve (And a shutoff valve in parallel to the buffer gate output).

One vale input was colored red, the other green. However, upon checking the green colored input shutoff valve. It said it was disabled by the automation network.

(Red one as well, but this is ofcourse expected.)

Saving and reloading the newly made save fixed the problem.

Related:

In the same game i had a smart battery not setting its output to active while being at 0 J (Or any other value below 2 kJ) with the threshold set at 10% (2 kJ).

Reloading the save fixed this as well. I noticed that these things only happened was when i was building systems and tried to build gate in/outputs directly on an in/output of another device (I love compact systems.) . Could this possibly bug the network, needing a reload to reset? I did not try to reproduce it myself, i worked around it and now continue to enjoy the game.

Also due to the reload-resetting nature of the bug. I cba to upload a savefile right now as i dont think it will be of any use anyway.

Steps to Reproduce
"I noticed that these things only happened was when i was building systems and tried to build gate in/outputs directly on an in/output of another device (I love compact systems.) . Could this possibly bug the network, needing a reload to reset?" *I did not try to reproduce it myself, i worked around it and now continue to enjoy the game.*

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.