Game Crashing After Klei Logo

Momfriend616
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have opened a dialogue with Klei support but my problem still isn't solved and it's been about 2 weeks now, not their fault they have limited help hours and tons of customers to help, I get that and I am grateful they're doing their best to help. I am just hoping maybe I can seek some help here too. I have run the game on my laptop before no problem in Alpha/Beta, all system requirements are met and I have had no issues relating to that with this laptop. I re-installed ONI on my computer September (12-15th ish) and once the "Klei" logo would pass upon startup it would bring me to a screen saying "A blackhole ate my game" or something similar to that to notify me of the crash. I continously click on the report crash button and it won't work. I have tried restarting my computer, verifying the integrity of the game files, removing any files I was directed to, uninstalled and reinstalled the game about a dozen times, tried running both steam and the game as an administrator, I have both steam, Oxygen Not Included, and any Klei files excluded from my anti-virus. I have no current save files as I had deleted them all the last time I uninstalled the game. I have tried every troubleshoot I can find and nothing seems to be working. If anyone has any tips or ideas I would be very grateful to hear them. One of the directed solutions from Klei caused the game to crash upon startup without even opening the game. I have attached screenshots of both crash screens as well as both log files that Klei has requested. 

EDIT: Was directed to try checking my Oxygen Not Included properties-security to see if it was set to read-only and that everything had ALLOW on it. In fact my thing was set to read-only. I fixed it. Game still crashes though.

Klei Support New Issue.png

Error Screen for Klei.png

Steps to Reproduce
Launch game

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.